Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Orange SP212

WITHDRAWN - not a lot of interest in this at the mo so Im gonna take it off, rather than have it hanging around. I've reattached myself to it having plugged in recently and decided to keep for now as it's convenient for writing riffs for my band. have been slacking for quite a while! thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to shift my SP212. It's basically a pretty lounge feature at the moment and is getting no use at all. I also have a barefaced compact, which I had been using for practice at least, but now, for ease of transport, I just use the cabs in the practice rooms we use. When we gig there's almost always a cab there (and the sound guy usually says keep it low!)... so basically I just don't need two cabs.

I paid £350 for it from another basschatter (and friend) early last year or so, It's hardly been used since and is in perfect nick.

I'm in no special hurry to sell, and I'd be looking to get that £350 back (heh, lets face it, no-one wants to devalue their bloody rickenbackers, the buggers, so why should i devalue my pretty Orange?!! :D )

natch I guess there's the courier price/situation to sort out. If you dont fancy coming to Cardiff to pick it up?

Edited by Chest Rockwell