Why become a member? ×

Old Nady Wireless, Black 4-String Bridge, and VMJ hardware...

Righty-ho, i'm having a bit of a clearout of stuff i just 'aint using, so we'll start with this gumf....

Nady Wireless;

This is about 14 years old, and believe it or not i swapped it for a EB-3 i had when i was about 17... (D'OH!!)
Its obviously a bit beaten and bruised, the battery cover clip came off years ago so its now got velcro holding it on. I tried it earlier today and i works fine, but i remember trying it a few years ago with no joy so i'm selling it sold as seen. (The last thing i wanna do is rip anyone off!)
Not after much for it, make me an offer or i'll swap it for a set of strings or summit. :)

Next, a Black 4-string bridge;

I bought this recently and fitted it to my VMJ (as seen in the last picture) but then literally a couple of days after i bought a BasAss II for it, so its in pretty much new condition. It'd make a nice upgrade to an old bass that needs a little life put back into it.
Hows about £15 delivered, or once again i'll swap for a set of strings (4 or 5's)

Last up, the hardware from my Vintage Modified Jazz;

In decent condition, would also be good to wallop on an old bass that needs new shiny bits.
Hows £20 delivered, or once again i'll swap them for some strings or whatever.

Any questions or anything feel free to either PM me or leave comments/abuse/sarcasm on here.....!

[quote name='BassJase' post='187883' date='Apr 29 2008, 10:47 AM']Nady Wireless;

This is about 14 years old, and believe it or not i swapped it for a EB-3 i had when i was about 17... (D'OH!!)
Its obviously a bit beaten and bruised, the battery cover clip came off years ago so its now got velcro holding it on. I tried it earlier today and i works fine, but i remember trying it a few years ago with no joy so i'm selling it sold as seen. (The last thing i wanna do is rip anyone off!)
Not after much for it, make me an offer or i'll swap it for a set of strings or summit. :)[/quote]
Just thought I might point out that this runs in the free unlicensed frequency range (see [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10362"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=10362[/url] ).

Also that if it doesn't power up or intermittently goes off, it's a penny to a pinch of snuff that the lead from the power supply is breaking up where it goes into the jack plug, which can be remedied with a new jack plug (ensuring that it's the correct polarity).