Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HS40 with cover For sale RARE

jonbassjones

Hi all

I am reluctantly selling what i can honestly say, its the best sounding cabinet i have ever owned the Bergantion HS40 4x10 Bass Cabinet.

This cab was recommended by a friend who raved Bergantino and i have never used anything else since.

Its punchy, durable, bass heavy and the clarity is clear and crisp.

This cabinet is no longer being made by Bergantino has been discontinued so its a rare cab!

The only reason i am selling this amazing sounding cab is to further my desire to travel and unfortunately i have to make some sacrifices which sadly, this is one of them :(

Its in perfect condition. I have only gigged it with a function party band so its never really had to be cranked up too loud and its been treated with care.

Im looking at [b][size=6]£600 O.N.O[/size][/b] and its collection only. Im in Wasall which is near Birmingham.

Info on Begantion HS40:

[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][font=Arial-BoldMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Model HS410 specifications:[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][size=3] [/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]4 x 10" woofers with vented pole pieces[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]high intelligibility 1" tweeter[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter and level control[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]power handling - 800 watts rms[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]sensitivity: 103db 1 watt/1 meter[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]impedance: 4 ohms[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]frequency response: 44hz-15khz[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 25 1/2" H x 15 1/2" D - 55.9cm x 64.8cm x 39.4cm[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]weight: 85lbs/38.5Kgs[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Optional fit casters included.[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#58596B][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=3]•[/size][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Padded/fitted cover £70[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0145FA]•[/color][color=#3D3D3D]UK mainland delivery from £15[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0145FA]•[/color][color=#3D3D3D]EU mainland delivery from POA[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#0145FA][size=3]•[/size][/color][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]This cab works well with high power amplifiers from 500 - 1000w at 4Ω[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Cheers[/size][/color][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]I l[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[/list]

Edited by jonbassjones

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Further to my previous post, ive had a few interested in the cab but its still for sale!

I am actually now looking to emigrating to Australia and in desperate need of money so am looking for a quick sale!

Like ive said previously, its a lovely sounding cab and i just want it to go to a good home!

Im prepared to take [b][size=6]£500[/size][/b] for it with the padded case. Ive also discussed this with Mark at Bass Direct where the cab originates and he agrees its a bargain at this price! (by all means call Bass Direct to confirm as ive dealt with Mark for years and he can also clarify any details regarding the cab!)in

Im looking at leaving as soon as i sell the cab so again, if there is anyone interested im more than happy for you to try the cab first

Ive attached some pictures also and its collection only

Regards

[attachment=118918:Bergantino 1.jpg]

[attachment=118919:Bergantino 2.jpg]

[attachment=118920:Bergantino 3.jpg]

[attachment=118921:Bergantino 4.jpg]

Edited by jonbassjones