Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Vigier Excess II Trans Black **NOW TRADED**

LemonCello

I now have too many basses and something's gotta give.

So here we have a 2011 Vigier Excess II in custom trans black (£150 option). Gigged once last Christmas but now languishing in her Vigier branded Hiscox hard case. Graphite rod in neck assures stability, versatile 2 band eq and Benedetti pups. The build quality is about as good as it gets, and these hand made instruments have a modest but loyal following.

This one is 'mint' having only had the 1 gig and 6 or 7 rehearsals. All case candy included as is the original invoice from Bass Direct.

I'm looking for[s] £1200[/s] [s]£1100 [/s]£950 FINAL PRICE DROP, which is a huge chunk off the list price. Posting not a problem as I've sent top end instruments via courier in the past without issue. Of course, anyone living in the South Wales/Bristol area is very welcome to a cup of tea and to give her a try before hand.

Thanks for looking,

LC

Edited by LemonCello

Gary, you can have the contents of my allotment, thats several cabbages, some sprouts, courgettes, runner beans, peppers, tomatoes etc etc... generous offer or what!

In all seriousness, this looks like a fabulous bargain for someone, sadly I don't have enough cash so that someone won't be me :(

Although I can vouch for your instrument care, as I am loving your old fretless :D

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1346138880' post='1785595']
Gary, you can have the contents of my allotment, thats several cabbages, some sprouts, courgettes, runner beans, peppers, tomatoes etc etc... generous offer or what!

In all seriousness, this looks like a fabulous bargain for someone, sadly I don't have enough cash so that someone won't be me :(

Although I can vouch for your instrument care, as I am loving your old fretless :D
[/quote]

Lol, that's a lot of Veg Deb!!!

...and thanks, I do like to look after my gear and glad you are enjoying Stanley!

G

OK, my Squier has gone to a good home, just this lovely hand made Vigier left. So versatile, it's quite possibly the only bass you'd ever need......alright then, I'd forgotten about GAS!!!!!!!!!!

Bass Direct has an ex demo Excess (without the custom paintwork) at £1600. Mine doesn't have a mark on her as I'm very very careful with my stuff, and it's a load of cash cheaper.

Still open to trades chaps (no vegetables tho please)!!!

LC

The 90/10 wood/graphite neck on this bass is slim (front to back), fast and easy to play. The 2 band Eq and Benedetti pup's allow a huge variety of tone, from funk to rock. Slapping fans will be amazed! The build quality is superb and the custom trans black finish has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated.

The price I'm asking is £600 off the price I paid and it's in mint condition - no marks whatsoever.

LC