Why become a member? ×

Sold pending

warwickhunt

I bought this recently as I have a huge amount of love for Glock amps and I had visions of this replacing my Thunderfunk (inspired by the fact that my last Glock was fabulous but at 300w just didn't 'quite' cut the mustard in a loud band not using PA support); I will stress that this appears significantly louder @ 400w than my old Bass Art amp did @ 300w. However, in A/B comparisons I just can't make that move away from the TF, not that there is a lot in it but the TF just edges it due to the fact that the Glock is just a bit [u]too[/u] sweet and slick!

Plenty of info available on-line about these and they are/were stupendously expensive due to the quality of build (and it shows in the tone). It has 2 effects loops, 3 mid EQ as well as bass and treble, seperate active/passive inputs, tuner out (muted from the front). It is passive cooling (no noisy fans) but as such it does get warm so I'd not stick it in a tiny cramped case (the amp is 3U so 4U at a minimum though I do have a 6U case available for sale cheap if required).

A few scratches/marks to the case but nothing too bad (pics to follow if needed). I'll also include an XLR to Speakon lead as XLR outputs aren't that common (but far better than 1/4 connections) as output connections, you can make leads up easily enough and I'll supply an extra XLR for someone if they want to knock up a spare lead.

£400 but will entertain trades for a Line 6 G50 or early Warwick Streamer bass (80's) which I'll add a wedge of cash to.

Edited by warwickhunt