Why become a member? ×

Orange Crush 35b

Fellow Baschatters.

For sale is my trusty Orange Crush 35b. It is in box fresh condition, and a perfect amp for home use or small practice. Its just sitting around not getting enough use anymore.

Its got a nice tone to it, perfect in my opinion for classic rock, a nice subtle entwhistle growl. The channel is called 'Clean thru overdrive', which would explain this.

I can get a nice little slap tone out of it too, so its pretty versitile.

Two of the knobs are changed, i swapped them with my VMJ to give the bass a more classic feel, and so i could see how i was set up to play! This is the only imperfection, be it completely minor and changeable

They retail at £129 new most places, so i'll say £80 + postage. Pickup is an available option.

What i really want is a multi fx i can plya into with headphones, ideally looking for an ME-50b, with some cash going your way.

Also selling a behringer bass chorus. Good fun little pedal, can get some nice lush sounds out of it. £10 inc P&P

Thanks,

Parker

[quote name='parker_muse' post='195678' date='May 9 2008, 08:39 PM']This will be bumped untill sold.[/quote]
I'm not really in the market for one of these, but if I were I wouldn't even consider it unless you put the original knobs back on.

I've got some horrible cheap knobs with marker lines on that I'll send you if you really can't manage without knowing what the pot setting is.

• 6 months later...