Why become a member? ×

SOLD - EA Wizzy 12" Cabinet

morgano

************************************* SOLD ************************************************************

After much deliberation I have decided to sell my [b]Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12" cabinet[/b]. It is the 4 Ohm version. It has had a fairly easy life, mainly used for double bass with Big Bands or musical theatre. I am in the process of clearing out some kit I haven't used for a while (so I can buy some more!!).

It is in excellent condition overall, however there is a very small dink on the top rear edge.

These cabs have a very high sensitivity figure which means you get more volume per watt fed to them than the average cab! It has a small 'handle' on the underside that allows you to tilt the cab back slightly.

Asking price £325. I'm in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. Buyer is welcome to collect. I can ship to UK address for £20 (or buyer can arrange their own if preferred).

[b]Spec[/b][list]
[*]Configuration: 1x12 bass cabinet
[*]Woofer: Proprietary EA 12"
[*]Tweeter: Integral 'whizzer' cone
[*]Frequency Response: 45Hz to 12kHz
[*]Sensitivity: 103dB @ 1m
[*]Sound Pressure: 126dB @ 1m
[*]Power Handling: 200 watts
[*]Impedance: 4 ohms
[*]Connection Type: Two Speakon connectors
[*]Handle: 2 integrated custom steel handles
[*]Size: 17"H x 17"W x 12.5"D
[*]Weight: 29 lbs
[/list]
[b]EA Website description[/b]

[i]"The idea is simple: the less intrusions that get between your instrument and your ears, the more likely you'll hear the sound you create. And that's the principle that started the EA Wizzy revolution.

We started with a super-woofer that uses a 'wizzy' high-frequency cone inserted at its center. This eliminates the need for a separate tweeter, crossover and extra wiring - all items that separate you from your sound. What's left is a speaker cabinet in its simplest form. The result is pure bliss - a balance of warmth and accuracy that fits bassists of all shapes and sizes. The Wizzy 12 delivers "fliptop sound for the new millenium." And it might be the best all purpose compact bass speaker cabinet ever made. It easily reproduces the low 'B' on a bass guitar, punches out rock and soul, and reveals all the emotion in your playing.

Whether driving an R&B quartet, or a bluegrass quintet, the "12" will be the one you'll take everywhere."[/i]

[b]EA Website link[/b]

[url="http://www.eaamps.com/products-detail.asp?REC_ID=5"]http://www.eaamps.co...il.asp?REC_ID=5[/url]

[b]Photos[/b]

Edited by morgano

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...