Why become a member? ×

Lakland 44-02 Withdrawn

KennysFord

Hi Folks,
I've only had this a few weeks, bought of Tom (TPJ) but as I have a bad case of Warwick GAS I've decided to keep my P,J and Blazer basses and put this one up for sale.
It's a 2008 model and condition is a very stout a 10/10, it's absolutely pristine.No scratches,dings or buckle rash of any kind and the gloss finish is flawless. It still has the clear plastic on the control plate.

The Maple/Maple neck is quite slim, I guess about the same as a Jazz Bass with a satin finish, nice and easy to play. There's no fret wear at all, the action is nice and low and as the set up was spot on for me when it arrived I've seen no reason to touch it.
It has Lakland P/Ups and the Lakland 3 band LH3 Pre amp with passive push/pull
All in all it's a very versatile and" lightweight" Bass with a good range of tones in pretty much as new condition.

Me being me I'll set the price at what I'm prepared to take for it which is a fair bit less than what I paid, I'm not really a haggler so there you go.
I'll let the Bass go at £530 inc but will knock a tenner of for collection. I'm also very happy to meet up within reason.
I know how to package stuff so be assured that it will be packed well and suitably marked as "Fragile".
Cheers for looking.
Pete.
B)

Edited by kennyrodg

Aah fair enough,
I thought they used Barts on the Korean Basses.
Listing edited and cheers for the clarification.

Edited by kennyrodg

Cheers Tom,
I've actually decided to withdraw it for the time being. I'm going to try a U-Retro pre amp in there to see if that suits me better.
It's probably the most comfortable playing Bass I've owned so it deserves a chance.
Watch this space I guess.