Why become a member? ×

F/S.Fender Precision Special, sea foam green NOW TRADED.

lloyd

[center][b][size=5]Right, I want a Rickenbacker 4003, so unfortunately I'm having to let go of two basses.[/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=5]The first one is a Fender Precision Special in sea foam green, it has a maple jazz neck with black block inlays,[/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=5]the original scratch plate was cream, but this has been changed to a tortoiseshell, looks miles better.[/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=5]3-band active pickups, and comes with a Fender skb hard case (same as the usa basses.)[/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=5]Was new in June this year, got all the tags etc.[/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=5]Here's some blurb from Fender...[/size][/b][/center]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]This Limited Edition Fender Precision Bass Special FSR features an Alder body, 70's Jazz bass neck, P and J pickups and 3 band Active EQ. One of only 150 units![/color][/size][/font]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]This very special FSR (Fender Special Run) is a huge sounding bass thanks to its combination of a on board 3 band EQ and the alnico split single-coil Precision Bass pickup (middle) and a dualcoil ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickup.[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]The Alder body host a 3 ply parchment pickguard and and is complimented by the slim Jazz Bass 70's Maple neck, with a Maple fingerboard and black block inlays. [/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Other features include chrome hardware, Fender high mass Bass bridge, side-mounted jack and hard case.[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •P bass Alder body[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •70's Jazz bass neck with block inlays[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •Alnico split single-coil Precision Bas[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •Dualcoil ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass pickup[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •Active 3 band EQ[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •Chrome hardware[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •Fender high mass Bass bridge[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •Side-mounted jack[/color][/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] •HARD CASE[/color][/size][/font]

[b][size=5] [/size][/b]
[center][b][size=5][font="Calibri"][color="#000000"]Looking for £600, INCLUDING THE HARD CASE AND NEW SCRATCHPLATE.[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=5][font="Calibri"][color="#000000"]Thanks, Lloyd.[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[center][size=5] [/size][/center]

[center][b][size=5][font="Calibri"][color="#000000"]NB, For some reason, I,ve gone over my upload quota, please contact me for pics, ta.[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

Edited by lloyd

I've lasted 3 and a half months without wanting to sell mine so far and hope that I never will.

I read something interesting today over onTalkbs - the neck on these was a sort of prototype before production of the Geddy Lee moved to Mexico. Whether true or not its still interesting thoery