Why become a member? ×

Marshall VBA400 head & VBC cab bass rig - SOLD pending

Bassman_ade

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][color=black]My Marshall Bass rig is sadly up for sale as I am no longer able to play Bass properly (following and accident). The Head has always been serviced by Marshall, so is in great order and also comes with a spare set of output valves from them (worth ~£280) and also genuine Marshall covers for the amplifier and cabinet. The details of the whole Rig are as below:[/color][/font][/size][color=black][font=Verdana] [/font][/color]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]The rig is exactly as per the photos attached and is in great condition and almost 'as new'. It consists of the VBA400 and matching VBC 412 cabinet. [/font][/size][size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]In addition to the above, it also consists of a custom made MAJ Electronic 2 x 15 cabinet (same spec as the old Marshall 2 x 15 bass cab complete with Celestion drivers rated at 400Watts) for more bottom end grunt. On top is the Korg DTR1000 tuner.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]The amp still has its original box, manuals, and service sheet as well as all mains cables and speaker cables.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]My price, as I need the space now is less than the price of the amp (!) at ~[b]£1150 ONO... :) [/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Thanks for looking![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Ade[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif][attachment=118301:Pro Marshall Bass Rig.jpg][attachment=118294:VBA400 Bass head.jpg][attachment=118295:VBC412 Bass cab.jpg][attachment=118298:Korg DTR1000.jpg][attachment=118299:MAJ Electronic 2x15 cabinet.jpg][attachment=118300:Owners manuals & service reports plus VBA400 circuit drawing.jpg][attachment=118304:14 spare output valves from Marshall.jpg][/font][/size]

Edited by Bassman_ade