Why become a member? ×

Everything Everything - I LOVE this band!

xilddx

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1347878398' post='1805948']
Clever stuff, very free compositionally (ie you just dont know where they will go next).

Dont really like his voice though, which is a shame - not his fault, other than the upper range he keeps hanging around in, which just isnt floating my boat at all - might grow on me though.

Cheers Nige!
[/quote]
It's the voice that will be the deal breaker for a lot of people. I love his voice.

I'm really glad everyone's enjoying this, but be a Christian, Nige, and warn me before you post anything like it again. It was so horrid I had to listen to some Hasil Adkins just to get my roots mojo re-centred. Strong medicine :lol:

[u][color=#810081][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CRRm54LELk[/media][/color][/u]

Edited by skankdelvar

• 3 months later...

[quote name='Joe86' timestamp='1348086324' post='1809202']
I've often said the same thing. You can't wait for good music to come to you in these days. Not after Simon Cowell and co. have cut the throat of Pop and drank it's still warm blood.
[/quote]

This Simon Cowell trip is very misguided. As has been said before so many times, there has been innocuous populist music in the charts since they began. The throat of pop music is very much intact.