Why become a member? ×

ampeg pro neo 4x10 pn-410hlf 850 watts

Harry

Absolutly amazing sounding speakers, check out the ampeg site http://www.ampeg.com/products/proneo/pn410hlf/index.html
they are lightweight neo speakers and can be carried easily
usa made
i haven't had these long (around 2 weeks and have only been gigged once), i am having to sell due to the fact that i damaged my back permanently at the weekend and i am now unable to carry them on my own so have to sell... I am staying with ampeg but buying the 2 x10 which will be manageable for me and i can keep gigging.
condition, one very small slight chip on the cab , otherwise new i can send pictures to your e-mailas wont upload
They retail at £940 new , i'm looking for £700 + shipping , big saving to be had on these great speakers
price is firm

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]
Ampeg’s PN-410HLF is a modern, lightweight bass enclosure built to handle the power of high-output Ampeg bass heads. Designed and assembled in the U.S.A. out of the highest quality components, including four custom-designed 10-inch neodymium Eminence® woofers, the PN-410HLF delivers high-quality, high-output bass in a modern design that looks mean and plays meaner.[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]850 watts power handling
[*]4 x 10˝ custom U.S. made Eminence neodymium LF drivers
[*]1˝ Eminence APT:50 HF driver with level control
[*]Extremely rugged and durable enclosure
[/list]
[list]
[*]4 x 10″ custom US-made Eminence LF drivers
[*]850 watts RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
[*]1″ Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/L-Pad level control
[*][b]Frequency response[/b]: 38Hz – 10kHz
[*][b]Max SPL[/b]: 127dB
[*][b]Sensitivity[/b]: 98dB