Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Martamp / MJW Amps Roadstar TT

[size=6][u][b]SOLD for £400[/b][/u][/size]

As per another thread, having a clearout, so this is up on the block. Great amp, but it's its lightweight Bantam head brother that is kicking it out.

Wonderful amp, beautifully put together. Expert craftsmanship and really flexible. This is 18W EL84, 3x ECC83 (2 preamp, 1 Phase invertor - i think?). It has an FX loop that can be switched to be bypassed, and has a switchable boost for extra gain. I used it mainly for cleans as it can be ludicrously sparkly, but it dirties up plenty if that's your bag. Greenback for pure vintage goodness.

Pics first, then spiel from MJW, then asking price.

[b][i]Pics[/i][/b]

[b][i]Specs / MJW Spiel[/i][/b]
Available in both 18 and 36 Watt versions [this is the 18 Watt version], the Roadstar is powered by EL84s, in push-pull class AB, plus 3 ECC83s. This output stage is the choice of players seeking something a bit special, with chimey cleans and a full bodied roar when cranked. At 18 Watts, this amp produces enough volume for small gigs, and when cranked gives natural power stage distortion at sensible volume. The ultra pure signal path comprises only volume and tone controls for maximum tone, and the TT boost is now standard. Like all MJW amps, the Roadstar uses the highest quality components, including British-made transformers.

[b][i]Asking price[/i][/b]
[s][b]£450[/b] collection only / or you arrange and cover costs of courier[/s]

[size=6][u][b]SOLD for £400[/b][/u][/size]

Am open to negotiation to secure quick sale. Do get in touch if you're interested.

[quote name='mcgraham' timestamp='1348071102' post='1808879']
Thanks Andy! It's been a lot of fun having it, but needs must. The incoming is a new acoustic guitar. Looking at a custom with Fylde.
[/quote]

I thought as much, looking forward to seeing pics and maybe meeting it one day too!