Why become a member? ×

SOLD, GONE, SOLD Status Energy 6 string

oldslapper

I have tried a couple of ERB's recently, to see if they're for me. But alas I've come to the conclusion that I've neither the time or inclination to get stuck in to the Stick or 6 string basses I've bought.

What's more all the bands I play in are with old people like me, and their pacemakers need restarting everytime I turn up with anything other than a P. And I'm playing a lot more ....guitar....recently too.

So, this Status Energy is up for trade or straight sale.

Here's Ash's original thread (hope that's ok Ash?) until I get some pics myself, but its in exactly same condition and has a brand new set of Super Slinky's on it and set up a little lower.
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184279-status-energy-6-string-bass-for-sale-again/page__hl__status

The neck profile on this is my favourite, like the Groove basses, flat and easily accessible. It's not heavy either, but then again my go to bass is an old Blade B4 and that IS heavy!

Trade options

Passive P, J or P/J 4 string bass...(prefer black/maple) with added pennies for the right one.
Nice acoustic 6 string.
Maybe a bass combo?

To conform to rules...trade value £330-350, but don't let that stop you from offering something more valuable....I may have some pennies under the mattress. Or offer something less financially valuable and give me some shillings?

I'm in North Dorset, but am near to A303, so the M3 corridor is accessible if you want to meet up, or come and have a noodle. Can easily get to Bournemouth, Bristol, Exeter, Basingstoke areas.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by oldslapper