Why become a member? ×

Bergantino NV610 - the best all-round cab ever? *SOLD*

cetera

I’ve got a rather unique Spector bass incoming so I need to sell some gear to pay for it. Sadly that means that this cab – which I always wanted – has to go [font=Wingdings][font=Wingdings] :([/font][/font]

I’ve barely used it since I got it (only 2 shows and the original owner only played it on half a dozen ‘theatre’ shows!) – and certainly not in anger. It is therefore presented in all-but-MINT condition and even comes with the padded cover (worth £100 in itself)!

I’m sure you all know what this thing is capable of – it is nicknamed the ‘SVT slayer’ but that is really just ONE of its tonal capabilities. This cab FILLS any room with deep bass, punching mids and glassy treble to your personal requirement with headroom that seems to go on forever. Whether it's old school vintage thump, studio-style clarity or modern distorted grind you want - you will never need another cab as this does them all with style!

Here’s what the gumph says: “The NV 610 (New vintage) is everything you ever loved about 8 x 10's, but it's far easier to move around and more articulate. It really punches through a mix, and has surprising upper midrange to high end clarity (and grind) as there is no tweeter. This is a sealed cabinet design, it also has tilt back casters for ease of moving this 3' cab. This cab loves power and will thrive with large S/S or tube amps of 1000w +. Old School and Modern, clean and distorted sounds - the 6x10 does them all with style! “

It’s VERY easy to move around with tilt back casters at the bottom and solid handles on the top & sides. I can even fit it in the back of my Fiesta with the back seat down [font=Wingdings][font=Wingdings] :)[/font][/font]

[u]Model NV610 specifications:[/u]

•6-10" woofers with vented pole pieces
•power handling - 750 watts rms
•frequency response: 48hz - 4.5khz
•sensitivity: 103db 1watt/1metre
•2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors
•impedance: 4 ohms
•dimensions: 36"H x 24"W x 15"D
•weight: 98lbs/44.4Kgs
•tilt-back casters

The cheapest you’ll find this new is £1200 (inc cover) but I will let this one (that’s barely left the forecourt!) go for just *SOLD*. I will accept direct bank transfer, Paypal (you pay all fees) or cash on collection.

Collection is from Guildford, Surrey though I [i]may[/i] deliver within a 100 mile radius for petrol/time costs if you're VERY nice to me...

Please see my extensive feedback for assurance of a clean and honest transaction. [font=Wingdings][font=Wingdings] :)[/font][/font]

Edited by cetera

Lots of interest but still here.... for now!

I'm away from home this weekend so unable to get over to my storage to take pics but condition is as new. If anyone really wants some pics I can prob get them to you next week...

For those of you trying to raise funds - a certain credit card (B*****yc**d) :ph34r: have a rather splendid 22month interest free deal on ;)
You could use it to pay me via Paypal :P :D

• 2 weeks later...