Why become a member? ×

Does this pedal exist?

Ziphoblat

ok ok I have the time to finally post some details ;) Well its pretty darn close to want you wanted however I was running a compressor after it to keep all the levels in check. Made by BrightOnion Pedals this is a Parallel Looper pedal with a True Bypass stomp aswell so that sorts out the one stomp to clean signal action. The dial located to the right side of the pedal is the Blend ratio between the two loops. I had this set on loop 1 10%, loop 2 90 % and would have the distortions running through loop 1 and every other effect that didnt suck bass through loop 2.

The Switch on the right is a phase switch, currently snapped but luckily in the right position for me!

[url="http://www.brightonion.co.uk/"]http://www.brightonion.co.uk/[/url]

However I just ended up spending lots of money on a Frantabit, Darkglass b3k and Octave multiplexer which all have dry blends, changed my configuration so this is now redundant and available for sale if anyone is interested?

Edited by Ruck

im getting something exactly the same as this built by max over at [sfx], only my unit has more channels and a few differences, so i'd recommend him, i just blurted all the ideas i wanted into an email and he got right back to me with diagrams etc! super professional.

Indeed you are right Cheddatom, as I corrected myself in my main post, its pretty close and its a start I guess. Possibly adding another blend after the two loops could work? I dont know about pedal construction really.

Edited by Ruck