Why become a member? ×

Hartke HS410SB - getting cheaper ...... needs slight attention

GregBass

Hi everyone
Last chance before ebay - this has to go!!

I am selling my Hartke 410SB, which needs a little attention to one of the speakers. It is not blown, but the lead wires from the voice coil to the connector lugs are shredded. I soldered a couple of wires to it to prove that the speaker works (which it does), but the first deep bass note disconnected it. The other three speakers are absolutely fine.

Guys - even if you don't want to do a repair, there are three good Hartke aluminium coned speakers in there at less than 20 quid each - and a free cabinet to boot. If you have some speaker lead wire, fixing the fourth speaker would take less than a quarter of an hour and you would have a top class cab for £50. Gotta be worth a punt, surely ........

The cabinet has been well used and is a bit tatty, but even so this has to be worth [s]70 a mere 60[/s] last price drop before ebay ..... 50 quid. I can deliver around Cambridge, Leicester or Coventry, but apart from that it would need to be collected. Late change - I will be travelling to Reading on Friday October 26th, so can deliver free in that area or anywhere between Stamford and Reading.

I would also be happy to courier at buyer's cost.

Edited by GregBass