Why become a member? ×

BOSS GT-10B

whynot

Been looking into one of these and on paper seems to tick all the boxes.
Some UK outlets are now confirming this is in stock and I know some people on here pre-ordered, so just wondering if anyone has theres yet and if so, your thoughts.

I was going to buy one as soon as they come as I loved the GT6B, infact I loved all 4 I've owned :) But since I ended up with a Digitech BNX3 which is quite. BUT I would still like to try the Boss unit. If they're now out in the shops i may have to go and find one to try.

in many ways i prefer my b2.1u to the boss gt6b, certainly the sound quality and effect quality, but obviously the boss is far more practical for switchin between effects

the new zoom will change all that :)

[quote name='BassManKev' post='193092' date='May 6 2008, 05:08 PM']in many ways i prefer my b2.1u to the boss gt6b, certainly the sound quality and effect quality, but obviously the boss is far more practical for switchin between effects

the new zoom will change all that :)[/quote]

Got a link? Id like to find out more about this new Zoom pedal

If you look at it quickly, it says "BSlut"! :) I just can't wait to get my hands on one of those.

Looks like it has loops and that expression pedal looks like it moves about two different axes. The build quality will be superb if it's up to the B2.1u which it just looks to be a bigger version of. The quality of the effects should be spot on too if the baby one is anything to go by.

Yum yum.

I had an old Digitech BP8 years back with a tube in the front end. Certainly gave an edge to the tone although apart from a lush chorus everything else was almost unusable apart from the eq, but we are going back 10 years. I wonder how the Zoom tube fits in the chain on this one.
Well also worth checking out and looks to be a little cheaper than the Boss.

thats more expensive than i thought, certainly wasnt expectin over £300, gotta say thats some of the zoom appeal lowered, its gunna have to be good, certainly looks the part!

• 4 months later...