Why become a member? ×

VBA400 & VBC412 bass gear -SOLD!

Bassman_ade

[center]My Marshall Bass rig is sadly up for sale again (previous buyer dropped out for family emergency).[/center]

[center]The Head has always been serviced by Marshall, so is in great order and also comes with a spare set of output valves from them (worth ~£280) and also genuine Marshall covers for the amplifier and cabinet. The details of the whole Rig are as below:

The rig is exactly as per the photos attached and is in great condition and almost 'as new'. It consists of the VBA400 and matching VBC 412 cabinet. In addition to the above, it also consists of a custom made MAJ Electronic 2 x 15 cabinet (same spec as the old Marshall 2 x 15 bass cab complete with Celestion drivers rated at 400Watts) for more bottom end grunt. On top is the Korg DTR1000 tuner.

The amp still has its original box, manuals, and service sheet as well as all mains cables and speaker cables.

My price, as I need the space now is less than the price of the amp (!) at ~[b]£1150 ONO... all in (may split) [/b] :)

Thanks for looking![/center]

[center][attachment=121539:Bass Rig front view.jpg][attachment=121545:VBA400 Bass head.jpg][attachment=121546:VBC 412.jpg][attachment=121542:MAJ Electronic 2x15 cabinet.jpg][attachment=121541:Korg DTR1000.jpg][attachment=121540:Close up of some of the spare marshall 6550 output valves.jpg][/center]

Edited by Bassman_ade