Why become a member? ×

EBS HD350 head - NOW SOLD !

I'm selling and EBS HD350 head which is racked in an SKB flitecase along with a Korg DTR2000 digital tuner. This lot would cost around £1200.00 new. It is in immaculate condition, has only really had studio use and is in full working order. The head will carry the remainder of the EBS warranty.

If you know EBS equipment, you'll know that it is top notch, powerful and light. The tuner is Korg's top of the range and it is plugged into the head so that you can tune without unplugging your axe. The SKB case is black and ABS (plastic), very light and strong.

I would like £500 for all three items.

Owen.

ITEM IS NOW SOLD.

Edited by owenfielding

[quote name='owenfielding' post='194087' date='May 7 2008, 06:10 PM']I'm selling and EBS HD350 head which is racked in an SKB flitecase along with a Korg DTR2000 digital tuner. This lot would cost around £1200.00 new. It is in immaculate condition, has only really had studio use and is in full working order. The head will carry the remainder of the EBS warranty.

If you know EBS equipment, you'll know that it is top notch, powerful and light. The tuner is Korg's top of the range and it is plugged into the head so that you can tune without unplugging your axe. The SKB case is black and ABS (plastic), very light and strong.

I would like £500 for all three items.

Owen.[/quote]

PM'D

:)