Why become a member? ×

EHX Q-Tron Plus - Big Box Envelope Filter SOLD

tedmanzie

These big box old versions are highly regarded envelope filters and supposed to be superior to the new versions although i've not had a new version to compare. Based on the Mu-Tron, by the same designer I think. Has plenty of knobs and switches to dial in your sound - different filter types etc. Also has FX loop for using with fuzz pedal etc. I have the original wooden box, and the original EHX power lead (which is 24v and has EU pins - i will include the UK adapter).

EHX say this:
[i]The Electro Harmonix Q-Tron Plus electric guitar envelope filter pedal. Based on and designed in conjunction with the maker of the infamous Mu-tron III, the Q-Tron provides a faithful reproduction of the original with loads of authentic 70's mojo. [/i][i]Features include controls for Peak, Gain, Range (Hi/Lo), Mode (Mix, HP, BP, LP), Response (Fast/Slow), as well as selector switches for Drive On/Off and Normal/Boost modes. As well, this pedal features 4 1/4 jacks: Input, FX Send, FX Return and Output. [/i][i]Features all the wah sounds of the famous Mu-Tron III heard on countless funk and rock recordings, but with increased frequency response and improved signal-to-noise ratio.[/i]

Unit, box and plug in very good condition. Selling as I am pairing down my pedal board.

Please note - the kids have run off with the camera today so I have uploaded generic images. If you would like actual images I can do them tomorrow.

[s]Looking for £85 £80 [/s][b][s]£70 posted[/s] - SOLD[/b]

Cheers
Ted

Edited by ted_manzie