Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Cheap Complete Rig *SOLD*

bassjamm

Hi all,

*** SOLD ***

Having a major clear out and I thought I'd try and shift this lot as a cheap rig...this lot being...

Hartke HA2000 Amp
Korg DT-2 Rack Mount Tuner
Gator 3U Shallow Rack (housing amp + tuner)
Trace Elliot 4x10 (from waaaaaay back)

Right, the Hartke HA2000 is in good cosmetic condition, all the knobs and sliders are present, but the compressor in knackered. Has been for years. Works perfectly fine other than that though.

The rack and tuner are in top notch condition.

The cab, well, it's been used and abused and then some. To look at it's horrid. The tolex covering is torn and ripped all over the shot. It does however work, and work very nicely. I've done some pretty hefty gigs with it, not because I didn't have other options, but because I love the tone of it.

Sound wise...the cab is AWESOME :) and I've owned some nice gear, so I'm not just trying to sell it. Anyway, I got given it for free so it's only in here really to complete the rig and to get the thing out the way before I move.

Waffle over...

[b]Price -[/b] I want [u][b]SOLD[/b][/u] for the lot. Collection from Grantham, Lincs. If you want me to travel then you'll have to pay for my fuel please, but I'm reluctant to haul this lot around if it's avoidable.

I'm not really willing to split the gear, but feel free to tempt me.

Pics...

Thanks for looking...

Jamie

Edited by bassjamm