Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Orange OBC115

timmchale2009

Bought this as part of a sale from Adam Wiseman with the intention of it being a temporary measure until I could afford to buy an OBC210. As I have now managed to secure one of these, and as much as I'd love to have a big rig with a thumping low end, practicality says that currently i'll be unable to transport it all to gigs along with the obc210 unless I have a van. So it has such become somewhat surplus to requirements. Would I keep it under different circumstances? Absolutely it's an amazing cab!

So to give you all a heads up the cab is in superb condition, it's been gigged 2 x and rehearsed with 1 x and it's not been abused in the slightest whilst in my charge.

http://www.orangeamps.com/products/bass-guitar-speaker-enclosures/obc-series/obc-115-speaker-cab/

So the price?!

£250 collected or £275 delivered! It will be well packed in an official orange box and will come complete with a speakon to speakon cable.

Pictures to be added when there be that there daylight... A rare commodity at this time of year.

Kind Regards

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009