Why become a member? ×

Sale Pending: Charvel DC-1. EMG 81/85's, neck thru.

Hey guys.

Up for sale I have a 3 month old Charvel Desolation DC-1. This is the dual cutaway carved top one, top of this particular range. Dont confused this with the cheaper DC-2 and DC-3 models.

Solid Gloss black finish, Abalone inlays and binding, Lovely carved top with sculpted control areas. Body looks to be made from 3 peices of wood (Neck thru, so central piece with wings). Its VERY lightweight. Frets are perfect. Hardware is near immaculate. Slight ding in the back of the body and a scratch on the side next to the bottom strap button.

Active EMG 81/85 combo, sperzel alike locking Charvel tuners.

The guitar is neck thru however the neck is a wood finish which stops at the body.

This is a real tidy looking guitar and a fantastic low action player. Truss rod is A-OK.

Comes with a ratty but padded Ritter gigbag, Pickup in London ONLY. I have no packing materials to post this guitar with.

MAJORLY REDUCED TO JUST £210

Cheers!

R

[quote name='merello' timestamp='1352918682' post='1869415']
I have the SC FR and it is an absolute belter of a guitar with a brilliant compound radius neck and superb blackout PUs!
Great price as I have been offered £400 for mine on Gumtree.
[/quote]

See I reckon I would like the singlecut. I am selling my Epi Explorer (For £130) and this so i can get a Les Paul style dealy.

Cheers!

R

• 2 weeks later...