Why become a member? ×

Ben Folds 5 ticket in Manchester this coming Thursday

Owen

Next time remind me to just offer the ticket up for nothing - really would have prefered a BCer to have seen the gig than have collected the paltry £5 the tout paid me for it. The gig was really, really good. Superb dynamics and just 3 blokes playing good music. If you are not aware of their stuff but they are playing close to you then do yourself a favour and go along. OBG (obligatory bass content) Robert Sledge has acres of space to fill and does so totally naturally but totally creatively.

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1354366310' post='1885218']
Next time remind me to just offer the ticket up for nothing - really would have prefered a BCer to have seen the gig than have collected the paltry £5 the tout paid me for it.
[/quote]

Yeah, I offered a gig ticket for a sold out gig for free all over BC, Facebook and texts to anyone I could think of, and I had no takers!

It kinda made me surprised, and makes me worry about the whole gig scene these days if its that hard to even give away tickets!

Maybe everyone who wanted to go had one already, who knows.