Why become a member? ×

Sansamp PBDDI - SOLD

mcgraham

Hi people

Long story short, I'd like to free up some cash. I can offer this great bit of kit for the same price as the going rate for a standard non-programmable Sansamp BDDI as (being up front and all) I'm obtaining this from Dood [hope you don't mind me mentioning your name bud!] in a straight trade for my standard non-programmable Sansamp BDDI, hence I am fairly selling it on for what I'd expect for a normal BDDI; our loss is your gain.

It is in pristine condition complete with everything you'd get at purchase. So... mint condition, boxed, manuals, even the plastic bag included. I can get pics up if requested but it's essentially brand new.

Price is [b]£100[/b] plus postage.

Thanks for looking guys!

Mark

Edited by mcgraham

Yes, indeedy this is the case. I originally wanted a non-prog BDDI but there unfortunately were none up for sale at the time. So without repeating the above, we are having a li'l swapsies so that I can get my mits on Mark's BDDI. My programmeable BDDI is in excellent condition, boxed with manuals..and yes the plastic bag!!!

p.s. I love BassChat.. where else can you get this kinda deal eh??

[quote name='mcgraham' post='197288' date='May 12 2008, 04:49 PM']Cheers Dood, appreciate the plug! :)

Mark[/quote]

I'm afraid there's no plug included lol ;o)

So Dood why did you swap? I would have thought knowing your rig the more switches the better? rig is very nice BTW got me gassing for an F1....

Haven't tried one of these yet, have MXR 80 and EBS Microbass 2 but this has me thinking......

[quote]I'm afraid there's no plug included lol ;o)[/quote]

So droll :)

[quote]Haven't tried one of these yet, have MXR 80 and EBS Microbass 2 but this has me thinking......[/quote]

I tried the MXR 80 but didn't really like it, I found it affected the tone of my bass in all the wrong ways, but that's my opinion. I've not tried the EBS Microbass but I hear they are amazing bits of kit. I can't comment on tonal comparison, but the Sansamp BDDI (and therefore I would assume the PBDDI too) has a very useable tone. I found that the blend helped me to vary between a clean 'uneffected' tone and something more reminiscent of an Ampeg SVT. Again, just my opinion.

Mark

Hey Ash! - Well the BDDI is mainly going to be for my band, whilst recording and demoing. It will be a 'set and leave' plan and I just preferred the 'manual' version for that reason.

I must admit, I do miss the M80 too. I loved mine, but I was changing my gear lots at the time and decided to sell. Another daft thing I did! lol

I'm still loving the F1. It makes me smile when I crank it up! - As I have said before it sounds really nice with the Aguilar GS-112. One day, I think I may see if I can have a listen to one or two GS-212s with it!

Anyway.. yes, the PBDDI is bloomin' fantastic.. and this deal is pretty bloomin' great too!

[quote name='mcgraham' post='197354' date='May 12 2008, 06:07 PM']So droll :)

I found that the blend helped me to vary between a clean 'uneffected' tone
Mark[/quote]

Yes! I really like that about the BDDI, over the M80. I would have preferred to have been able to turn off the preset 'curve' off, on the distortion of the M80 as well.

I actually prefer the tone of the M80 over the EBS microbass, it does colour the tone but I like Passive basses and this makes them come alive, the EBS is more transparent and is very good at that, I just find the EQ a bit fiddly.

[quote name='Smash' post='197380' date='May 12 2008, 06:46 PM']I actually prefer the tone of the M80 over the EBS microbass, it does colour the tone but I like Passive basses and this makes them come alive, the EBS is more transparent and is very good at that, I just find the EQ a bit fiddly.[/quote]

re:M80: True, true.. infact it did make my Jazz Bass Special sound particularly good! - very Duff McKagan! lol