Why become a member? ×

Tone Print app help

Jimryan

Ok, over the weekend I got myself a TC Electronic BH250. Wrey! I sat down and played with it, but struggled to get the toneprints working. After a little while longer, I figured it out. What great fun this little amp is, especially when paired with the app.

So, I spent the nex hour or so playing through the various toneprints and added loads to the little "favourites" section, ready to show off at rehearsal tonight.

I just went on the app to see if any new ones have come up and instead, loads aren't on there anymore and my favourites list has been deleted.

Boo :-(

Anyone else experienced this and/or know why? There's no longer any distortion ones, a few artists have disappeared and annoyingly so have the best toneprints.

If it helps, I'm using the iPhone version of the app.

And keeping in theme with my last post, today's favourite track/bassline: ABC - Poison Arrow.

Cheers,

James

I've got the Flanger pedal, love it to bits, but only on manual settings. I've never gotten my head around the Tone Prints. I downloaded Mak Kings' Sweet m***er from my Galaxy S3 onto the pedal, and although it all appeared to happen as it should, I couldn't hear any difference. So I've stuck with the pedal with my own settings on it.