Why become a member? ×

FS: Dean Razorback Explosion (£280) and Ibanez RG420FB (£200) (inc. Hardcases)

Evening all,

These are two guitars I'm listing on behalf of my guitarist, first up is a Dean Razorback Explosion. Specs from amazon.com are:[list]
[*]Mahogany Razorback-style body with explosion graphics
[*]24-3/4-inch scale, 22-fret set mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and custom inlays
[*]Duncan SH-13 Dimebucker and Dean humbuckers with two volume controls, tone, and three-way toggle
[*]Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo bridge
[*]Grover tuning machines
[/list]
This one however has been fitted with a DiMarzio Deactivator pickup on the bridge, but the original Dimebucker can be reinstalled if wanted. The guitar does come with the official Dean fitted hardcase too. He's asking £280 for this.

Next up is an Ibanez RG420FB. Specs online are:[list]
[*]Figured Bubinga top/Mahogany body
[*]Edge III bridge INF1 neck pickup INF2 bridge pickup
[*]3 piece Wizard II maple neck with jumbo frets
[*]Black hardware
[*]25.5" scale
[/list]
This one has a Dimebucker pickup in the bridge position. This also comes with a hardcase (Black Rat). There is some minor scuffing on the body which is shown on one of the photos. £200 for this one.

NOTE: Both guitars don't have the original strap buttons as straplocks were fitted. He may be able to sort replacement strap buttons if need be if you don't intend on using straplocks.

He's happy to deliver for free within 15 miles of Thundersley, Essex - he'll deliver out of that 15 mile radius, but for 40p per mile. Obviously, collection is welcome, and he's also happy to let you sort out a courier at your expense.

Payment by cash on collection or bank transfer.

Any questions, ask away and I'll get a response from him as soon as possible.

Cheers

Edited by TomWIC

• 3 weeks later...