Why become a member? ×

MESA BIG BLOCK 750 FOR SALE/TRADE

Hey

im starting to think that since changing bands in the last few months this head really isn't the right sound for me anymore

it is totally awesome for that rock/in your face sound! and if i was still doing that sort of thing there'd be no way id sell it!

but ive moved on from that and need a more...dare a say hifi sound :)

its in pretty much mint condition and its been in a shock mounted rack case all its life, i bought it new from sound control 2 years ago

so im open to cash or trade offers (amp heads only please i have enough cabs and i dont need a combo etc)

or if anyone is feeling flush and wants an absolute monster rig why not buy this and my matching roadready cab!?! if you want to do that i'll sort out some kind of deal :huh:

hit me with your offers

cheers :huh:

Edited by CHRISDABASS

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='200359' date='May 16 2008, 12:35 PM']I would have been two weeks ago, but I've since pulled the trigger on an MPulse... what's the chances of that?[/quote]

This is a very good oppurtunity for anyone who play rock or blues ! Hard or soft this amp does the job it isnt a one trick pony as some say! These are very rare on any forums or ebay so go for it !