Why become a member? ×

Hey There!

Ambassador

Hey guys,

Been playing bass for about 3 years on and off and I am currently in college. Unfourtanetly not in a band atm but hopefully that will change in the near future :)
Have serious GAS, been through 5 basses already which i think is pretty good for 3 years ;) and currently have 4 however one of which is a short scale starter which im just trying to get rid of. But anyway for all you gearheads out there my current setup is:

Warwick Corvette Proline (modified with basslines, humbucker at bridge, single coil at neck)
Warwick Fortress One
Fender MIM Precision
Markbass Little Mark 3
Aguilar GS112

Luckily at my age all money that I can aquire can just go in the gear jar :lol:

Currently playing whatever style of music has a good bass line, from funk to metal Im not too bothered. If anyone has a great bassline they want to throw at me go ahead!

P.S sorry for the unbelievably cheesy name but hey everytime I get a smile (or cringe) from it, ill consider that a win :P

Hey Ambassador,

Not a cheesy name at all. It's a META-name. Brought a smile on my face right away.
It has real panther in it as well, so you know it's good.

Anyway, welcome into the folds! You're as ravingly mad as I am, and that is a good thing. It's like being in the middle between a bore and a Scot!

I'm 56, and at that age, I can put all the money I get into the gear jar. Or rather: into paying back to the bank. So yes!

Enjoy the site!

best,
bert