Why become a member? ×

** SOLD** Fender-ish Jazz bass for sale

Magnolia

I have this on ebay, and thought i'd whack it on 'ere too.

Its the jazz bass which previously belonged to Lukeward. From what i know about it its a parts bass. Allparts neck, Signature body, Badass II bridge, Vintage reverse tuners. Fender pots and wiring. Newly fitted Wizard 84's ( i will also include the pickups that came with the bass, altho not sure of the make they souned great). Strap locks and a decent padded gigbag.

The bass is very well built and sounds awesome with the wizards. I have had a lot of half decent jazzes including US, jap and artist fenders and this is as good, if not better than some i have owned.

Im not too sure on a price but would like to get something around £350 for it.

[b]To answer a few questions i have got. Its a 34inch scale and the width at the nut is 37mm.[/b]

[attachment=8877:P1010715.JPG][attachment=8876:P1010714.JPG][attachment=8878:P1010734.JPG][attachmen
t=8879:P1010727.JPG]

Cheers!

Edited by Magnolia

Thanks.

It looks sooo much better in the flesh. It has a slight sparkle to the finish. I will regret seeing it go but my flea bass GAS has started up again and i must get one! With an orange flake one almost in my grasp this must go!!

Nick

It did, but the buyer has turned out to be a no hope. He has asked me to reserve the bass so his mate can buy it. The buyer has 0 feedback, has been a member for a year or so and is in Slovakia :) So its now back up for sale.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...