Why become a member? ×

Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II: Reduced to £350 inc. UK shipping **SOLD**

Etienne

Hi everyone,

This has been my main gigging head for several years now, and it hasn't missed a beat once. It's been racked in an SKB case the whole time I've owned it, so it's in very good condition, and everything works as it should. The only reason I'm selling is because I have just downsized (in power anyway!) to its little brother the 700RB-II... I've recently changed my speaker setup from a single Barefaced Compact to a Berg HS410, and I just don't need the massive power & headroom that this provides anymore!

EDIT: Comes with rack ears installed, in a GK shipping box complete with manual and as-new power cable. Although not shown in the photo, the 4 rubber feet on the base and carry handle are fitted!

The power section puts out a whopping 700W @ 4ohms/460W @ 8ohms, plus a separate 50W tweeter amp for those of you with GK cabs (I never used this feature myself). This amp is a fantastic match with the BF Compact IMHO- plenty of juice to work the Eminence driver hard, with fantastic tone at loud rock drummer levels of volume, whilst giving the head a pretty easy ride... B)

I'm after just [b]£350[/b] for this- the price includes UK postage. No offers please! Will reduce the price of course if the buyer collects from Liverpool city centre.

EDIT: NOW SOLD

PM me if interested, thanks!

Etienne :)

http://

Edited by Etienne

Thanks for the bump mate, you read my mind! :lol:

Just thought I'd add that since taking delivery of a lovely 700RB-II head this morning, this amp will now be posted in a genuine GK shipping box, complete with manual & shiny new mains lead!

As an added bonus for potential buyers not wishing to rack-mount, the new head has kindly donated its side-mounted carry-handle and 4 rubber feet to its big brother. This means that the amp is now totally complete, with all the trimmings that you'd expect from buying new, and all for £350! :o ;)