Why become a member? ×

Fender Bassman *SOLD* please remove, thanks

fingerz

Hi folks,

I'm selling my Fender Bassman combo, 2x10" speakers and a very powerful 250 Watts. If you are after a weedy, thin sounding combo, look elsewhere!

Has everything you could want:

Semi parametric mid range EQ
250 Watts (sounds louder IMO)
Balanced DI
Room Balance (EQ tilt, very useful for a quick sort out of your sound)
Contour (EQ 'Scoop' facility)
Extension speaker output
Effects loop
2 x Eminence 10" Drivers
HF Horn

I recently purchased this fantastic amp for a gig I have just completed. After careful consideration I have decided that it's just too much for my needs now, I don't need anything this loud as a second amp, so have decided to put it up for sale. If I get no interest I'll happily keep it. It will happily keep up with a drum kit and handle a medium sized gig.

I had it looked at by a very good tech (cost £75), who gave it a thorough examination, reinforced the smoothing capacitor joints (needed doing), and gave it back to me with a clean bill of health. So buy this combo with the reassurance that it is in good working order and a good, straight bit of kit. Currently rolling on castors, of which there are only three - it was like this when I got it. They are removable/replaceable so easy enough to sort out. Worth noting.

Price:

£185.00

Thanks for looking, if you are interested PM me of call me on 07719154668

Cheers,

Jo

Unable to upload photos at the moment on this site... Link to my website for photos:

http://www.jophillpotts.com/www.jophillpotts.com/For_Sale...html

Edited by fingerz