Why become a member? ×

Eden Metro combo £450 ono PHOTOS ADDED

Bilbo

I have just got hold of some Acoustic Image gear and need to move my Metro. It works perfectly but has a hand-size strip of the 'carpet' cover torn off the edge of the back panel (which means it weighs 1g less). The damage is entirely cosmetic, does not effect the sound in any way and cannot be seen on stage. It is a great piece of kit and very versatile. Spec on the Eden website. New castors recently acquired so no squeaky wheels.

These are great combos IMO; possibly the best combo available over the last 10-15 years or so.

I had one for a few years and really liked it; the 2-channel facility is really handy in gigging situations, especially is you use more than one bass during a gig (which I often did).

The on-board features, such as the semi-parametric e.q. , 'enhance' control, compressor and tube stage input mean you can do just about anything with them sonically.

The only exception perhaps is that more overdriven, gritty rock sound - which the Metro doesn't really do unless you put a pedal in front of it.

And that's why I sold mine one in the end as the music I was playing required a change to a more rock-orientated sound..

Another good feature is that you can run this down to 2 ohms, so you can add more cabs as required!

Anyway, that's my 2p worth, and just to say good luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...