Why become a member? ×

Brand New Dean Edge 4 String, With Case, Tuner, Book, Lead... Everything You Need And Want! £110.

binky_bass

Hey guys,

I've got a brand new, literally used once, dean edge 4 string bass in trans red. To be honest, I'm a man, that loves his flamboyent woods, and I'm sure you know... :) And as much as this bass is no Amboyna Burl, it has a lovely figure to the wood which is easily visable through the trans red lacquer.

There's not a scratch on this bass AT ALL, it is literally as new. I have a decent padded gig bag, and a bass tuition book, tuner, picks, strap etc etc to go along with it. So its all here for you!

These are new on GAK for £191, with no case and all the goodies I've got with it! So grab yourself a new bass, with a load of extra's for a massively discounted price!

I cant upload pics, but here's a link to GAK where you can see the exact bass in the right colour etc etc. I can post it for and extra £15 if you want, or you're welcome to pick it up from me in Wickford, Essex. I'm on 07912222127 if you want to discuss!

http://www.gak.co.uk/en/dean-edge-1-trans-red/28893

Cheers, Russ