Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Precision

sarjam

It's the 2008 model which has high mass bridge, graphite rods, rolled fingerboard, string through bridge. Just been professionally set up and fret dressed as a couple of frets were too high. White, tortie plate, rosewood fretboard.
Good but not perfect condition. Looks immaculate from the front but there are a few tiny dinks, non through the wood. Sounds beautiful and I would love to keep it but I just don't have time for it in my life at the moment. I really want this to find a good home. I live in [b]Leeds[/b] and Collection would be a lot easier but I could potentially post if someone really wanted it. Asking £650 which I think is an unbelievable price for a lovely piece of kit but I'm after a quick sale. Please don't be alarmed that this is my first sale on here, I have plenty of experience in selling music equipment on other sites and actually bought this from [b]karl5066 [/b]on here who I know is a very well respected member and will vouch for me being a reliable person and no doubt mimic what I've said about this lovely piece of kit.

Thanks for looking.

Please feel free to personal message me if your interested.

[attachment=126153:20130126_191445.jpg][attachment=126152:20130126_191430.jpg][attachment=126151:20130126_191420.jpg]

Yup, one of my ex basses. Very nice piece of kit and James was a great guy to deal with.
Was sold by me on FEEBay mid last year, to raise funds for my next "must have", whatever that was at the time :blush: .
Only major thing I can see missing from your ad is if you will take any trades against the bass. Someone will ask.
Good luck with the sale James.
Cheers,
Karl.

• 3 months later...