Why become a member? ×

SWAP? fender jazz 75 RI BODY (loaded minus bridge)

So i have a natural body (with pickups etc, no bridge or pickguard) from my old fender jazz 75 RI (japanese made - from like 86 or some time around then, ill check the serial on the neck as soon as i can) - it has a three bolt neck.

the neck went on to my shuker/fender/peavey monster hybrid bass and i was going to stick a fretless neck on this....but ive decided i want a black body with a tortoiseshell guard instead of a natural wood one.

it's got tons of dings and missing bits of laquer and i think it looks awesome that way! so i'd prefer a bashed up body as opposed to a pristine one.

this is japanese made and a bit old, not sure on a trade value?? but something of a similar age/condition would be fine with me, or if you have something worth less (but with a fretless neck?) ill consider that.

ill attach some photos tonight

I have (for sale/trades) a geddy body (black) with schaller bridge and dimarzio model j pickups that is currently married to a fretless neck with hipshot ultralites tuners (done by our BassDoc), it sounds exactly like what you're after! (it just needs a tort scratchplate putting on)...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/191309-price-drop-fsft-fender-geddy-bassdoc-fretless-jazz/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/191309-price-drop-fsft-fender-geddy-bassdoc-fretless-jazz/page__fromsearch__1[/url]

ooh, i cant see the pictures in your thread on my iphone, could you email me some? roboant AT gmail.com

would you be interested in trades/partial trades on this body? or is there anything else you're after? got loads of pedals

[quote name='Ant' timestamp='1359631487' post='1957775']
ooh, i cant see the pictures in your thread on my iphone, could you email me some? roboant AT gmail.com

would you be interested in trades/partial trades on this body? or is there anything else you're after? got loads of pedals
[/quote]

pm'd matey