Why become a member? ×

bass collection for sale

gaz_just

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hello people just after a bit of advice, i have a very nice Bass Collection active bass made in japan (sgc nanyo) its the SB310 series, im looking to sell this guitar ive had it around 12 years its amazing but no longer using it so want to give it a nice home![/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]i understand these jap guitars are pretty rare and sought after so dont really want to go down the usual [/font][/color][url="http://ebay.co.uk/"]ebay[/url][color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]route! can somebody point me in the right direction on value and best place to advertise please, thanks[/font][/color]

Hi Gaz and welcome, this "Basses for Sale" bit of the forum is for advertising your bass and the rules say you need to put a price on it.

I would suggest asking your question in a more general section like "Bass guitars" or doing a search for your bass collection. Then you can advertise it in this section. I hope this helps :)

[quote name='gaz_just' timestamp='1359667648' post='1958628']
[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] can somebody point me in the right direction on value [/font][/color]
[/quote]

Whole bunch of [font="Verdana"]previous for sale ads if you search for '[font="Verdana"]SB310' in this very forum - take an average and adjust for how quickly you want to sell it![/font][/font]