Why become a member? ×

All's well that ends well

Guest MoJo

Some time ago I sold an Ibanez RB950. Instantly regretted it. Sometime later it appeared on ebay, I was borassic at the time and posted a thread on the forum. Some very kind Bc'ers offered to lend me the money or even buy the bass until I was in a position to buy it from them. I couldn't take them up on their offers but, fortunately, the winning bidder was a Basschatter.

That was back in October 2008

Over the weekend, I contacted current owner Steve. He has graciously agreed to sell the bass back to me.

I'm so excited and can't wait for it's return :D

thats good to hear mate i traded a fender jazz 5 string on here a little while ago for my current bass, dont get me wrong i'm very happy with my deal as i got an instrument which does everything i ask of it. anyway about a month later i was scrolling through the for sale section and up pops my old fender i have to admit i was sorely tempted to buy it back however at the time i wasn't financially in a position to do so and so i put a few kind words on the thread as a previous owner and was on my way

i've often wondered where it is now

if anyone bought this its an american fender 5 string jazz in olympic white with a 2008 serial number i'd love to know where it is

Disclaimer: i'm not looking to buy the bass back but i'd like to know where its ended up just out of curiosity

Edited by Chrismanbass