Why become a member? ×

Franken P Bass

mr.sibs

Im not sure how the interest will be on this one but i thought i would try either way as i dont want to split it for parts...

Anyway this is a franken pbass i put together as a project, it took plenty of my time and i love it but i'm looking to move it on now for something different. So i will be interested in various trades, or a cash offer. This bass plays and sounds really nice, has a sturdy precision feel to it and is made up of very good parts. These include:

Precision Elite USA (fullerton factory) body (beautiful sunburst)
80s jap Pbass pickup
Mighty Mite Neck- very smooth and plays very nice
Badass bridge
MIM tuners

available for testing/collection in guildford

Edited by mr.sibs

if you wanted this could be converted to an active as it has the space from being an elite, and it has a hole for an endpin jack that i have left, although the wiring is currently of a standard precision, there are a couple of small blemishes on the body, nothing major, and the only issue that i can think of on the bas is that it could do with a bit of a setup, and that the g string isnt spaced as evenly as the others, only minutely, and i dont know how difficult it would be to rectify this

pm me for any questions

[quote name='Frusty' post='203823' date='May 21 2008, 06:37 PM']If you want cash offers, the best thing to do is give us an idea of how much you want for it![/quote]

okay, well im after at least what it cost in parts so between £250- £300