Why become a member? ×

FS Pedalsnake Cable Kit

ozzy138

Its finally hit me that i really have no need or use for any effects pedals anymore so its now time for these to go to a good home where they will get some use....

The Sansamp has only ever been used for rehearsal and has always lived on the pedal train so its in mint condition, comes boxed and i think with instructions....

The Pedaltrain Jr has been used for only a handful of gigs and reherasals, has no marks or scratches worth mentioning and when not in use has lived in its soft case...

The Pedalsnake (The 18' version)is a great bit of kit and comes with all the leads, power supply and cables you would need to run 5 pedals. It would take to long for me to explain how good this is so have a look at the Bass Direct website (where i got it from) and have a look at the info and vids on there... I think i still have the packaging for it as well

[size=5][b]The Sansamp Deluxe NOW SOLD
[size=5][b]PedaltrainJr NOW SOLD
[size=5][b]Pedalsnake £50[/b][/size]

Sorry for the colour clash with the iphone pics, any questions, just drop me a line....

[attachment=127156:IMG_3002.JPG][attachment=127157:IMG_3004.jpg][attachment=127158:IMG_3003.JPG][attachment=127159:IMG_2999.JPG]

Edited by ozzy138