Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 5 string bass

phunkmeister

Rare opportunity to buy a 5 string version of this classic high end,german built bass. Through neck design gives unrivalled sustain and vibrancy. Not to be confused with more recent bolt on or Korean made models. This instrument was made in 2002 and has the faultless build quality expected of Warwick. Maple (nicely figured birdseye) and what looks like walnut laminated/inlaid between body sections. Oil rubbed natural finish, gold hardware.Wenge fingerboard. Perfect intonation and accuracy, great playability from this wide neck design. Amazing tonal range from active eq/passive mode electronics. Excellent condition,recent DC stainless steel strings. Gator hard case included.

This is a seriously beautiful instrument, the best bass i've ever played by a wide margin and I'll be sorry to see it go but shoulder injury means that I'm not playing it enough to keep and will be looking for something more minimalist like a Steinberger. I'm looking for £1350 - about half the price of a new model. More info. or to arrange to play - contact Sam on 07932 006218

Edited by dannythompson

• 1 month later...