Why become a member? ×

Hondo II Gibson J200 copy.

Hey guys,

I have an old 1977 Hondo II Gibson J200 copy here, it DOES have an issue at the bridge, the bridge is coming away from the body a bit, so it looks like it needs glueing down, or re-fitting etc. I just chucked some new strings on it, but haven't tuned it up as I don't want to make it worse until someone fixes it...

However... the rest of the guitar is pretty immaculate, its 36-37 years old and has a few tiny little scratches on it, but no major dents or anything really, its pretty damn clean!

It looks exactly like a gibson J200 acoustic, with the same inlay, same scratch plate, size body size and depth etc etc. If the bridge was set, it would be a stunning acoustic, but I need a little cash right now, and don't have the time to see it through.

I'm after £60 for this, as I predict it'll cost £30-£40 to get someone to do a good job on the bridge, then you'll have a beautiful 1977 j200 to call your own! :)

I cant upload pics for some reason, so PM me or text me and i'll text, or email you some over... I'm on 07912222127 and I'm based in wickford, Essex.

Russ.