Why become a member? ×

Just saying hello

phunkmeister

[quote name='Leen2112' timestamp='1360762676' post='1976005']
Hello,

Are you his official spokesman? If so, please send him a warm welcome from all of us here at Basschat. I'm sure he will find the place full of usefull/useless information.

Cheers Leen.
[/quote]
Phunkmeister is indeed an official spokesman for himself. He is hiding behind a third party persona as he is a rookie when it comes to this kind of thing. However, he thanks you for this welcome and has already found much information and lively exchange of views about the horsemeat conspiracy as well as all things bass. He has always held basses , bass lines , bass players and bass playing in high regard and finds that joining BC confirms this view. Must gallop, au revoir.

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1360783696' post='1976529']
Welcome, spokesman, and welcome, phunkmeister!

best,
bert
[/quote]
Thanks Bass Tractor. Confusingly, Phunkmeister is both spokesman and himself.He also greatly admires very large tractors as pictured and wants one to avoid getting stuck in snow on the way to gigs.

[quote name='phunkmeister' timestamp='1360837615' post='1977104']
admires very large tractors as pictured and wants one to avoid getting stuck in snow on the way to gigs.
[/quote]

You're good at this. That's roughly how I got that nickname: taking our biggest large tractor to do some snow shoveling and to pull another tractor out of the snow, >>[fast forward to hours later]>>, only to find out I'd found the 4WD tractor's twin brother with 2WD.

b,
b