Why become a member? ×

Traded

ryancowell25

Due to a recent purchase i'm clearing out two basses that re not getting much use at the moment.

First up is a bass collection II jazz. It's an absolutely stunning bass in top condition. You would not guess that it was a bass produced in first half of the 90's. Here's some info about bass collection basses -

[left]“Bass Collection” was a line of basses distributed in the US by Meisel Music in Springfield, NJ. These basses were built by the Japanese company, SGC Nanyo. Their 1990 catalog advertised, “A collection of basses for everyone, from the discriminating professional to the serious student,” indicating that they offered several configurations of basses. Bass Collection thrived in the mid-1980s and early 1990s when mid-level price points still succeeded, but by the mid-1990s, cheaper Korean and Chinese imports were beginning to dominate the industry, and Bass Collection could no longer survive.[/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]in 1991, they introduced the Bass Collection II, which featured a different body shape and different electronics. According to the 1993 price list, retail prices ranged between $659 for the SB301 to $1650 for the SB615. Bass Collection II models ranged in price between $1199 and $1629. It is unknown how many models were produced or imported into the US.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

I purchased this last year off a fellow bass chatter without a case. I'm willing to throw in a hard case and courier the jazz for £350 within the uk all in (if your outside we can work out a deal on shipping). This is a steal for a bass that in my honest opinion is better than most American produced Fender products and is immaculate.

Just a note the bass is red but looks slightly orange in the pictures.

Next is my NS Bolin 5. Acquired in a trade for my Modulus last year this is an exceptional 5 string. The piezo's are simply astonishing and it is a super even playing 5 string.

A couple of these were up for sale around the £1450/£1350 mark recently. I'm looking for [b]£775[/b] delivered. The bass is in fully working order but does have a couple of small dings here and there from play wear hence the asking price.

Any questions feel free to PM me. Now considering trades

Edited by ryancowell25

• 1 month later...