Why become a member? ×

Roland GR-30 Synth complete with GK-3 and GK-3b pickups - SOLD

MoJoKe

[b]All sold, thanks guys!![/b]

I bought my GR-30 very recently for a project which didn't work out. I managed to get it fairly cheaply so am happy to part with it for what I paid.

It's in really good condition, fully working, and came as a complete flightcased (well, one of those Maplin aluminium jobbies) package, including the power supply, 13 pin cable and a GK-3 guitar pickup. [s][b]£160 posted in the UK.[/b][/s]

I also bought a brand new [b]GK-3b pickup[/b] from ChummyMusical on Ebay, which is complete, except I used 6 or so (of the dozen or so) double sided sticky pads to attach it to one of my basses. I am happy to sell and post this separately for [s][b]£100, or if bought with the GR-30, £90.[/b][/s]

[size=5][b]£220 (plus Carriage) for the lot...[/b][/size]

The GR-30 works very well with guitar (I put the pickup on my strat with double sided tape), it needed very little setting up and tracks perfectly. I didn't try the bass out until after the project fizzled, so haven't really had time to set it up to get the best from it. It is really easy to fit, but I have been told by several that the GK-3b takes a bit of setting up irrespective of the synth module!

The GR-30 itself has a huge range of very useable sounds (I was told it is the same as a 1080 module), including keys, brass, strings (which is why I bought it!), and the usual array of nutty synth sounds, which can be played polyphonically, overlaid and assigned to different strings, and midi'd up to another sound module or your home studio. you can also blend natural guitar/bass and synth sounds.

I will stick up some pics of the actual pedal as soon as I can, but it looks like this:-

[url="http://www.suonoelettronico.com/public/articoli/roland_gr-30.jpg"]http://www.suonoelet...oland_gr-30.jpg[/url]

Edited by MoJoKe