Why become a member? ×

No Longer For Sale.

onemanband

So, selling my brand new precision 5 string; here's the story.

After years playing short scale Gibsons I recently took a brief foray in to 4 & 5 string long scale territory.

Thinking it was what I wanted, I bought this Precision.........expensive mistake!!
Nothing wrong with the bass, it's a fantastic instrument and the sunburst finish is truly superb; trouble is, I just can't get on with the 5 string thing and I keep returning to my short scale Gibson.
So, For Sale is an[b] [u]AS NEW[/u][/b] American USA Precision 5 string, one month old, absolutely flawless mint condition. Comes in a SKB semi-hard case as pictured, fitted with D'Addario Chrome flatwound strings.

Collection or I'm prepared to travel a reasonable distance to deliver. Carriage could be arranged, probably be around £30 I guess but, can confirm that if and when.

Edited by onemanband

Not in the market for one of these myself, but having just bought another instrument from onemanband I can recommend him as a great person to deal with. My transaction with him was friendly, swift and efficient - just how we all wish they all were! Have a bump on me.

• 2 weeks later...