Why become a member? ×

Fender Geddy Lee Japan --Sold -- Many thanks to Andy!

2x18

My Geddy Lee Crafted in Japan -- This was my main gigging Bass until recently but I am struggling with long scale ( Struggling with short scale but its a little bit better )so selling most of my 34" scales.

I bought this a few years ago from Sifi on the forum, he had stripped the body of the paint and stained the wood. I attempted to primer and spray it white but its not a very good job, although it looks reasonable!

Simon had put black tuners on it, and managed to put a crack in the headstock that he had professionally repaired by a local luthier. It has never budged in all the time I have had it and I am certain it never will!

Its got the stock pickups with brass backing plate and has CTS pots fitted + the Black Tuners and black control plate and Black BadAss 2 bridge.
Also fitted with black schaller straplocs and I will include the strap fittings!
And it has the awesome and fast Geddy neck --Truss rod works fine --

Possible trade for a Lightweight 4 x 10 cab ( 8 ohms only ) i.e; Markbass etc. or possibly a decent Bass Pre-Amp -- Trade value around £350.00

I dont have a case or gig bag for it so its either collect from Leeds or meet up locally. I would much prefer buyer to view and try it! It Plays great!

[attachment=128223:IMG_1147.jpg][attachment=128224:IMG_1148.jpg][attachment=128225:IMG_1149.jpg][attachment=128226:IMG_1150.jpg][attachment=128227:IMG_1151.jpg][attachment=128228:IMG_1152.jpg]

Edited by 2x18