Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** 2 Bergantino AE210 cabs for sale

chris_b

Sadly it’s time. I’m only using my AE112 cabs these days so both my Bergantino AE210 cabs are now for sale.

Each cab is a US made, neo, 8Ω, 210 with tweeter and rated at 400 watts. There is some minimal player wear but they are both in very good condition. The size of these cabs is 22 3/4"w x 18"h x 12 1/2"d (55.9cm w x 45.7cm h x 31.75cm d); they come with Berg covers and only weigh 40lbs (18kgs) each. These are professional quality cabs that I have used with Ampeg, Markbass, TC and 2 kinds of Thunderfunk amps. They just sound great with any amp.

Mark at Bass Direct recommends, [i]“The AE210 works well with high power amplifiers from 400 - 800w at 8Ω”.[/i]

I have always run these cabs as a pair, and with a 500 watt amp they fill every room and don’t even break sweat. The tone is fantastic; from fat, tight lows to clean punchy highs every note is clear, full and well defined. There is no boom, mud or wooliness from these cabs.

All my gear lives in my smoke free back room and these cabs have always travelled to gigs in my car.

No trades thank you and I don’t want to post.

I would prefer to sell as a pair for £850 or £450 each.

If anyone wants to hear these cabs PM me and we can work something out. I’d rather these cabs were picked up or I can deliver within 30 miles of Kingston, Surrey, or further if you're on the way to somewhere I want to go!!

Edited by chris_b