Why become a member? ×

RICKENBACKER 4001C64S MAPLE MCCARTNEY EDITION BASS FOR SALE

cjfender

Hi guys, I am selling my beloved Paul McCartney
Rickenbacker 4001 bass guitar, hopefully to a good home. Please see here the description taken from the Rickenbacker website.......

*** Discontinued Model *** Since the time he obtained his Bass in 1965, Paul McCartney’s original Rickenbacker 4001S bass (actually made in 1964) has “evolved” through Numerous modifications. Using the 4001C64 starting point, the 4001C64S fast forwards to incorporate these changes to replicate his Bass as it finally exists today. Most evident is the reshaped body, zero-fret Fingerboard, pickup type, and tailpiece detail. A satin sealer-only finish helps protect The natural Maple body and neck, as well as the Rosewood fingerboard.

This guitar is a true piece of fine craftsmanship and a pleasure to play. I paid £4850 for this back in 2009 so this is a bargain and sure to rise in value over time...... Of which I am sure I will regret in years to come!!!

As you can see the condition is very good and mainly just some wear on the body from arm resting whilst playing. No buckle rash. Some blemishes on fretboard from playing but no damage and only what you would expect to find on a used guitar.

It is all pictured and feel free to get in touch should you require any more specific pictures or any more details.

I have gigged with this approximately 12 times and used it on occasion for rehearsal. It's a fantastic guitar and have been proud to own it.

I have tried to be honest and will answer any questions I can to assist. Just get in touch anytime!

Look after it and it is a fantastic investment for the future! :)

Click the link for pics. Get in touch at [email protected] if you want to avoid eBay.

Price £2399

Cheers guys

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rickenbacker-Bass-4001-c64s-Paul-McCartney-Special-Edition-/290852388761?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item43b8273f99

Edited by cjfender